DIY Project: Lego Modified Keychain

Ever adored those collectable lego figured keychains but couldn’t stand the price? Well in this case we do have the same perks. But to end this anxiety, I figured out a (hopefully) efficacious 2-3 steps hack that would only owe you 1/3 of the original price and with an additional little twist to it!


Instead of buying a direct lego figure keychain, I guess I wanted to count on my luck by getting the mysterious lego minifigures instead! But this hacked version won’t be just like how it is, because I added my very own twist to it, by adding some patterned mini ropes.
So apparently I got Mr. Green Goblin! My luck was pretty peculiar… I guess it would be fun to make it look more grunge, so I chose ropes with patterns & color that could create the vibe.

All you need are;
-          Your luck-chosen Lego Minifigure
-          2 small rings
-          1 big keychain ring
-          Crafty ropes

In this case, I didn’t buy any new materials. Instead, I’ve used some leftovers for the ropes and from my unused necklaces for the rings. You should be tricky on this! But if you apparently couldn’t find anything at home, you could go to some nearest craft shop (In Jakarta, you could go to Mayestik) and it would only cost you a cent or two. 


When they say that “A great invention starts from the bottom”, well they do know what they’re talking about because the key to this hack is literally located at the feet of the minifigure!


The basic hack is to insert both mini rings on each hole at each foot of the minifigure, then insert the big keychain ring to the 2 mini rings. Technically, you’re done! Haha


But as I say, I wanted to add an extra twist to it. So, use the mini rings to pin through the ropes to make it hang. Be wild to use your creativity on this!


And now, you got your very own lego minifigure keychain, at a friendly price and a touch of originality!

5 feedbacks:

ci139 said...

re: 5D ikes that have to be bad to be good 5D ikes

CMCINS said...

Thanks for sharing the informative blog. Keep it up.

Good Cbse School In Coimbatore

Cmc Marine said...

Thank you for your innovative ideas hope it will be useful for everyone.
marine engineering colleges in coimbatore

Cmc Marine said...

Thank you for your innovative ideas hope it will be useful for everyone.
marine engineering colleges in coimbatore

sukacrot.club said...

Bokep Terbaru & Terlengkap Dengan Berbagai Macam Genre Berkualitas HD

bokep artis indonesia

indonesia viral 2020 bokep

bokep barat baru

bokep viral indo terbaru

bokep korea terbaru

Bokep SMP

Complete