We went forward back thru time

Got to meet some of my high school girls a couple of days ago!
I haven't really noticed that it has been 6months already since we left high school. But nothing really changed much, they're all still the same person like the ones i know from past 6months, except most of us finally put some attention to our physical appearance now :p

 Yes, she came!
She was pretty close with my high school friends so she joined us all.

 Our first stop was PUBLICO, and the best part of it was its bathroom! I felt like being in an old 40s broadyway era and just enjoyed being there, at the bathroom... hehehe


 Then we headed off to Bistronomy where uniqueness was everywhere. The vintage vibe was still there, but this time it brought up the sweeter side of it. It feels like taking a visit to ur granny's house with all of its old timed furniture and atmosphere. The place was cozy enough and there wasn't a lot of people there so the place felt like ours, regarding the satisfying service.


 And this spot's probably my fave one! The blue lights were actually very beautiful. It was everywhere all around the place, there is also a small garden that was also covered with these lights. I highly recommend u to visit this place at  night.

 This white lace blazer was actually my mom's kebaya... I found it while i was digging out the closet and surprisingly found this. So i ended up using it as a blazer by unbuttoning it and rolling up the sleves

Vintage posters!!

My best friend Catel here just had her birthday a couple of days ago!! It's cool how we've been buddies since kindergarten :" So i made her this silhouette painting in her favorite color, pink!    
 Btw, if u're interested in the painting, i have some news for u soon! :D





3 feedbacks:

Putri Valentina said...

cool place and i love your picture :D


WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Iena said...

just surprised for visiting your blog. you're so young and colorful. I love your design anyway, and i think we're from the same campus. UI? I'm economic student, and you? nice to know you :)

ienaabsharina.blogspot.com

INA said...

A unique and cozy place to have a chit chat with girl friends! Please, tell me the address? xo


A Red Crown Girl by ILS