LOOPOOL



We’re all now in the middle of the holiday atmosphere and hope everyone’s enjoying it as much as I do! Having things settled down and knowing that everything’s in a break is such a pat in the back. After going through to so many projects and tasks that made going to sleep at 00:00 is too early, now is the time to celebrate it by pampering myself with many sleeps… or just ridiculously doing nothing productive the whole day.

 GAP stripe top // Vintage houndstooth turtle neck// Tommy Hilfiger jumpers // Unbranded velvet skirt // MarketOfChina oxford shoes


I’ve been enjoying many Christmas movies and seeing Christmas pictures lately. Browsing the internet searching for silent snowy Christmas nights with dimmed sparkles of Christmas lights could actually make me feel like I’m there. Every time Christmas comes, I always get this flashback moment where I used to build up Christmas trees and decorating the house, making cookies & milk for santa, preparing gifts for my parents, opening them on Christmas day, and playing in the snow with fellow friends. Although I’m not a Christian, I celebrate Christmas purely for joy because I just love the atmosphere. As a kid, I surely do love the part where there’s this magically popped up gifts under the tree from what is so called “Santa” while it was literally your parents. Making your imagination to work was just too fun. Those piled up packages just somehow makes your day. Speaking of packages, I’m always into things that are grouped as a package rather than having one by one. So there’s this thing called SmauLOOP  that can let us create our own phone package! You know how packages always brings bonuses and advantages, so this one lets us combine as we want, such as text + internet + phone into 1 package that surely will make your phone activities much easier and of course, cheaper.  What excites me more is that u can actually rename the package and share it to ur social media accounts. You have to admit it that “sharing all sorts of info on socmed” is like the new habit. What u eat, what u wear, what u’re doing, where u’re at, who u’re with, current selfie pics, pics of random things, even until sharing personal problems… ok so back to this. But if you think making this package has long steps, well all you gotta do is dial *999*232# and follow the easy steps. Then you’re done, the you can update it on your socmed… hehe.


Then to make your social media updating activity easier I guess it’s a good thing to use a supporting gadget. How about Samsung Galaxy S4? And to make it better, getting it for free! You only have to join SmauLOOP Star on www.loop.co.id/smauloop, share your package from unique link given and make your friends activate and vote  your package!


0 feedbacks: