Eye double see you

Officially announcing that i am back on track!
Who said i was backing off the blogging world?? I wasn't, i was only reducing the intensity for a short term because i had my focus on some projects at college. Most of my time was used and most of my concentration was on this, so had to abandon the blog for a while. I will be explaining the whole thing about it in my upcoming posts, not just explaining but doing the whole recap of it.
And now to break the ice, i am here to serve u with... fashion snaps!

 When Taylor Swift and Boys Like Girls said 2 is better than 1, i say 4 is better than 2. A little bit too much won't hurt, right?

 Unbranded orange top // PICNIC printed trousers // DIY hat // ANATA necklace // Bon Classy shoes // BAGGU Bag


 I thought one of the ways to make a great day is to put lots of colors into action. I don't know the theoretical explanation to this, but it just somehow does. It does distinguish those gloomy thoughts. Should try it!

3 feedbacks:

Carlyn said...

Welcome back Pastel Girl. I like your new photos, they look artsy and professional.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Welcome back! Loving your fun eclectic outfit as always! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your style and your way to edit a photo. You're a genius creative girl! love it!
mind to follow each other?

thebingogenic.blogspot.com