Expand

 Having only 2 posts for this month is pretty shameful... But i do have reasons for that. 
I took a little break from the social media & the blogger atmosphere, then took more attention and handed more of my time in the real world out there. Why? I am in a process of what it is called adapting, and i am truly enjoying the times.I feel that i can explore myself more here in this new environment, and i do feel that i have found what i've been expecting all of these times. You know how high school somehow limits you to explore more of yourself because of its too structured system? Well now things are starting to flip and i am relieved of it. Now, opportunities are EVERYWHERE. The challenge is, which ones to take and which ones to leave. Which ones are beneficial and which ones are not. I'm starting to get the meaning of why there are 24hours a day, 7days a week and how to actually use all of them wisely.

  I've been thinking for a while, about this blog. How i want to add its content, and expanding it to not only be this "blog with only outfit pictures". I myself felt some differences in myself (from the mindset & perspective of things) so i also want to apply that here.

 ANATA Creations bow top & skirt // Mart Of China bag // PICNIC wedges // ROMWE glasses


1 feedbacks:

drey said...

nice! i love love your skirt, you're so adorble. good luck in uni, sabila :)