Riot Riot Riot Riot

It seems that i've got some spare time to FINALLY post this :"


Old Navy denim top, Unbranded red top & pants, DIY necklace, Choice glasses, VNC shoes, DailyWardrobe bag


 I've always loved how red and blue go together, and this time i tried to combine them both by layering 2 tops together 1 in denim and 1 in red. But i only wanted to show red as an essential so there it is as a collar and an accent on the sleeve.

 This looovely Daily Wardrobe floral bag is not only beautiful, it also became very useful to me! I can never resist floral patterns, and this one's quite unique with a twist of brown leather. And on the same hand, it's size makes it able to carry my laptop! Laptop's been an important item for me now that makes me have to bring it everywhere, and this bag allows me to do it. I could also use it for school or just for a day out. Me Gusta!

13 feedbacks:

Farah said...

beautiful bag and the sunglasses r so cool!!!! :))

x
farah

kristina said...

love the bag...

kristinateo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

lovin' your sunglasses to the bones! nice combination! :)

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Loving this preppy look soooo much! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

love the bag much!!

xoxo
style frontier

join chicnovaGIVEAWAY

Carlyn said...

I love the collages for this fashion post.

nuraa said...

love your bag

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm
complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing
with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look
out for much more of your respective intriguing content.
Make sure you update this again soon.

Here is my website ... Dayton Movers

Unknown said...

lovely outfit!:)) love the bag

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

Sucha cute outfit! love the bag. Looking forward to your next post! xx


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice outffit .. I realy love the bag :) :D sweet ..


http://nadiraarasya.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love bag
http://naomihtris.blogspot.com

ekanandapna said...

suka tasnyaaa

ekanandapna.blogspot.com