A Sweet Escape

 No no no i'm not getting married... keep scrolling down~

 Top & skirt Handcrafted by my mom :) , DIY headpeace, Unbranded accessories, Yongki Komaladi heels

 It was my sweet 17th birthday bash! I didn't celebrate it alone cos i was with my 2 other friends Bunga & Syifa :) I remembered that i celebrated my last birthday years ago... so i thought it shouldn't be wrong celebrating this special one.




 These are only a few photos and still got plenty where that came from. So there sure are more photos to post!
    So then i wanted to thank everyone sooo much who has gave me their love! Everyone means so much to me <3 :=":" amazing="amazing" blessed="blessed" by="by" feel="feel" i="i" nbsp="nbsp" people="people" so="so" surrounded="surrounded">

5 feedbacks:

Wita said...

It must be a super-fun party! :)
Love the skirt <3


http://witadwinanda.blogspot.com/

Jessica Paramartha said...

you look pretty and gorgeous! me love your necklace and dress.
it seems like you really had fun :)

cheers, Jessica
PHOSKINNY

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Gorgeous dress. You look so lovely.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Happy belated Sabila! Love your birthday outfit <3 xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Valonia Irene said...

happy belated birthday sabila!
have a delightful & prosperous year ahead!
you look awesome there! :-)