This one place on earth

Me and Sabrina have gone into some place..... literally in our imaginations.




 Hahahaha yes it was fun! Totally worth it. While i was searching for some pictures of Paris, i really got amazed by the beauty. Most people put Paris in their number 1 Destination and now i know why.
And the dress itself was actually my Mom's! And thankfully it fits perfectly on me hehe ^^ I really like going in my Mom's stuffs, i could find buried vintage treasures that somehow fits me. Btw, we like to swap clothes, my mom sometimes borrows some of my clothes while i also borrows some of her's.

 


  Yes, my twitter is finally back on track :")

7 feedbacks:

Mirani Tri Endayanti said...

OMG your photos are too great. I love your scraphotos much, great post!

hollarani.blogspot.com

DUR. said...

I always love your photos when it comes to big and lil sister relationship... it looks adorable

Ruby said...

you guys are too adorable!
hahaha look so much fun there :D

anyway i have a giveaway ever on my blog!
MOST people said those are adorable, SO come and visit!
and don't forget to join :D
rubyandrosa.blogspot.com

Delia Salsabila said...

yes, I really wants to go paris also <3

http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

lita said...

Oh my gosh! ur style is so sweet, sabila :] love it!

xx,

Valonia Irene said...

can't believe your mom's dress just fit perfectly on you, and you look beautiful!
your sister's outfit are sweet to <3

Ilmah Ismail said...

keren, lucu, and you+little sister= lovely!