What a month

This month has been my laziest blogging month in 2012. I've only got 2 posts before this hahaha.My mood's been going on like a hill, but apparently right now i'm at the top :D I've been experiencing soooooo many new things this May. Either good or bad. It was such a thrilling but yet ultra fun roller coaster ride this month. Also learning new things on it's way. :)
I'm facing my final exam this week and hopefully will be done by this Monday. So I, Sabila PROMISE to not be lazy to blog anymore after the exam is over! I've been planning to hold another giveaway, more DIYs and photoshop tutorials all on June! yeayyy!
This post would be flat if there weren't any pictures. So last week i've attended Amel's Sweet 17 Birthday Party with my friends.


3 feedbacks:

regina stacia abigail said...

what a lovely red skirt you wear sissy! and yes, i had a lot great experience on may and hoping that june will be better than may. May such a roller coaster month!

Quirkyjelly said...

woa.. for 17th girls you all look very mature :)

Anonymous said...

You need to help your boyfriend how to dress up like you (which is effortless yet lovely), Sissy! So, you two will look fabulous together :) his shirt is way too big? Hehe