Love is in Family

What a Saturday morning!


 DIY fringe lace cape & printed collar , Legal & Crime neon pink skirt, Forever21 flower necklace


 Sabrina told me that "she wanted to take pictures on her birthday" and so i granted her wish! The weather of course was really friendly that day so it was totally fun! She chose what she wanted to wear by herself... But i've just added the gold bow headband and it did look cute >< But of course it'll look cuter on me #eh
After we were done, sabrina was too busy with her sweets. So i declare that she is happy and my work here is done! :D

Aaaaaand today is my mom's birthday!!!
The woman with great power to my life :)
Yes , Sabrina and my mom's birthday is only 1 day far... interesting. 
Since my mom LOVES chocolate cakes, so Sabrina and i came with the idea to get her one of her favorite chocolate cake ( and mine's too :p )

So happy birthday dear mother, Thank u for all of ur blabbing talks that i sometimes find it annoying but in the end very useful and leads me to the right direction. U are the strongest person i've ever known, when life seems to go wrong, u still stood strong and face it bravely. U've thought me so much about life and future expectations . There are times when i imagined myself living without u and i usually find my self shredding into tears. Don't worry, i will be the one who will achieve ur dreams that u may have failed in ur previous life. And all of my achievements in life are all for u and because of u.cos ur happiness is also my happiness :)
I LOVE U

17 feedbacks:

Veren Lee said...

you and your sis look so cute ! adiknya skg ud gede ya kak trakhr liat di blog masi chubbyy, skg tambah cantikk <3. hahaha :D

jovin said...

wew, is that your sist? she lookk cute like you ;)
2 kakak adik yang cnik dan cute ^^ ><

http://joan-milenia.blogspot.com

jovin said...

ohya ! wktu itu aku beli majalah Girls. trus ada blog kamu disana ^^
kagum liat blog mu. <33

Anonymous said...

you and your sister are ADORABLE!
how did you make the lacey cape? really like it ><

i made a collar-like necklace from one of your tutorial, i'm satisfied with the result. wanna see it on my blog, if you have time?

http://btarinadine.blogspot.com/2012/04/creative-parsimonious-update.html

Adinda Nareswari said...

looooooove this! adek kakak unyu banget sih, kakaknya cantik juga >.< btw, happy belated birthday to your mom and sister! :)

http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

Claireta Teressa said...

happy birthday dear ♥
stay pretty!

claireteressa.blogspot.com

Izzah Anne Abdullah said...

Love your post lately sabila :)

jovin said...

Hello ;D
i'm here for reply your comment on my blog

itu klo gk slah sih majalah Girls edisi 14 tahun VII bulan februari deh. bleh kok klo mw ftonya. tpi aku kirim foto nya lewat mana yah ? apa aku selipin aja yah salah satu fotonya di blog ku? boleh? nnti klo udah slesai aku posting aku kirim link post nya ke blog ini :)

jovin said...

sorry klo fto2nya bad quality and sorry too klo misalnya fotonya agak lma x(,soalnya connection di bb aku agak jelek
klo misalnya fotonya jelek comment aja di blogku, nnti aku gantiin pke fto yg lebih bagus (;

love,
joan-milenia.blogspot.com

jovin said...

@Sabila Anata: Okay,urwel ^^
tpi foto nya belom aku upload :(
kira2 sih dlem 2 hri ini aku upload. sorry klo lma ~

Maria Widjaja said...

have just discovered your blog and I found it so cute I can't help myself to stop scrolling!;)

jovin said...

Halo ci Sabila !
foto2 yg dimajalah Girls udah aku kirim ke email + aku taro juga di blog ku :)
klo ada apa2 ngom nya di blog ajah yah :D
soalnya dlm sehari email yg msuk bnyk cause nyambung ke FB and other account ><"
Tq

joan-milenia.blogspot.com

mutianugrabita said...

Happy birthday to your mom! Sorry if Im late hehe :D
Nice storyyy + photoshoot with your sister

Bellamoreway said...

happy birthday to your mom and little sister ^^ love the fringe cap! i wonder how u made it :)

Anonymous said...

Sabila, aku udah resend e-mail ke kamu ya soal giveaway winner, takutnya masuk ke folder Junk soalnya aku dari hotmail. Let me know ya
Thank you;)
And happy belated birthday to your mom!

X
Talita

yanmaneee said...

kate spade outlet
hermes belts
supreme clothing
christian louboutin shoes
jordan shoes
jordan 12
adidas ultra boost
nike air vapormax
curry shoes
off white x nike

king size comforters on sale said...

There are times when i imagined myself living without u and i usually find my self shredding into tears. Don't worry, i will be the one who will achieve ur dreams that u may have failed in ur previous life. And all of my achievements in life are all for u and because of u.cos ur happiness is also my happiness
readymade salwar suit wholesale ,
wholesale salwar suit ,