I May Bite




P.I.C.K fringe cape & neon collar , Pull & Bear pink jeans, Retail Therapy wedges , unbranded accessories

Sometimes, i get scared of what's going to happen next in life. I'm scared that what if one of my worst expectations becomes real. What if god is planning something bad for me. 
But after that, i finally realized that i'll be slowly killing my self with those negative thoughts. Then i just let life flow as it is and enjoy every moment of it. When bad things happen, i won't let it in my way. Life is a gift , never forget to enjoy every moment u are in :)
Aaaaand eventually wearing yummy colored clothes is actually very enjoyable :D It's very sweet and can slightly bring up my mood. colors do make me happy :) It is actually a very simple combination, but the yummy colors nailed the look :D just imagine that the clothes i'm wearing are all black.... wouldn't it be umm boring? 
These pink jeans are eventually my favorite! well my favorite after my denim ones. When i need a mood booster, i'll be wearing this pinky babe. I guess i'll be hunting for more colored jeans and trousers. I was thinking of purple and mint. They are all just so attempting >.< For my daily activities i like wearing jeans trousers leggings and anything that covers up my legs more often rather than skirts or shorts. I just feel more comfortable this way :)

So enjoy ur nights!

9 feedbacks:

Ruth Arthasya said...

Kereeeeeeennnn, Kak!<3

sartob said...

love your fringe cap, bil! looking cute anyway ;)

xx
sartob

Milkha Eunike said...

love your outfit<3 so pastels<33

http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

you're one of the very few person who can pull off a pink jeans. you have a hell of a leg!

Stella Lunardy said...

lovely!:D

Lia said...

sukaaaaaaa jeans pink nyaaa!

Prisca Jolanda said...

kereeen sekali non.. i want your pink jeans for sure. hihiy ;)

http://priscajolanda.blogspot.com/

Shinly Fransisca said...

i love your blog lately. start following you dear

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

Esteragio said...

ohhh i want that pink jeans, oh ya btw congrats ya kak, jd unggulan gadis sampul 2012, semoga masuk finalis, amin! heheee :D