Merci

Photobucket
these bunch of white lovely flowers came in a very crazy hour. where people rather choose to sleep and enjoy their dreams in this typical hour, but someone risked their sleeping time to come over my house and present me these beautiful things... And it gets better!
Photobucket
It also comes with mr teddy and a scrapbook of myself!
Photobucket
lots and lots and lots of loves and thank you to the one and only my mr.T :)<3 I got touched somehow when people actually put aside all their work and prioritize working on something else which actually is for me :") I've always loved handmade things. people put so much effort and love in them. such an original.

and now mr teddy has a new friend!!
Photobucket
a big friend actually! They are going to be best buddies!
Sooo i want to thank to all of these wonderful girls Ajengpramesi,Anajminurintyo,Catleyaindah,Dinaninone,JanrikaM,Nutasya,Shahnasayu <3 You guys successfully created a blasting evening and day for me! And lastly to this very special man who popped up in front of my house and created a very lovely morning , Titorachman <3 u are all the best! :D


7 feedbacks:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Cute present ;)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Anonymous said...

awww lovely things :)

silma said...

OMG those things are just lovely :)

tia Febria said...

ur boyfriend is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

the teddy bear and duck doll is just the best gift u can ever get :D

Anonymous said...

you couldn't expect more ! happy belated birthday dear! :)

Anonymous said...

the flowers are very lovely <3