lucky 7

Ok so this post is dedicated to a cow. Wait no, a person. I never dedicate a post to anyone before but since this person is too special, this post is all for him.

The fairytale all started on Saturday, February 19th 2011. To be exact, it happened at a place called Kemang. But since this was suppose to be a "fairytale" , let's just say that it happened at a magical and lovely place called dreamland.
So once upon a time began here. At the beginning it was like going over smooth roads where nothing seems to go wrong, it just feels like heaven on earth. like people use to say "the world is ours" and yes it feels that way since it's so beautiful and we were 2 people who were drunk in love. but on our way, there were pretty much bumpy and broken roads. suddenly dark grey clouds starts to approach and the land tumbled until the ground cracked and separated us. It was a disaster. We decided to stop the journey together and continue our own journey by ourselves. We were no longer together. But then after a short stop, we suddenly realized that how could a simple short storm separate us so far away. There will always be a rainbow behind every storm. So we decided to continue the journey together again until we find smooth roads and happy moments again.

These are some random facts about this dude.
-He likes to steal things, especially my heart
-He likes to sleep, A LOT
-He likes to eat, until he feels like he's going to throw up any moment
-He likes to make me fly,then catch me when I fall
-He hates to be tickled, but I always tickle him
-His jealousy level is like 95%
-He likes to ride on his bike, then crash into old ladies or other weird things on the street
-He likes to draw, especially doodling around writing things on my hand
-He thinks he's in my kidneys, but he actually is in my heart always
-He likes justin bieber... #eh
-He likes so smell my hair or just play with it

Dear boy,
I love u more and more each and every day, more than yesterday less than tomorrow.
I don't have a big heart. Why should I have a big one when the only thing I want inside it is you. Just u, only u, no one else.
I want this fun and exciting journey to never end, with no more bumpy and broken roads. Just a smooth and long and long and long and never ending road.
So happy hippy 7! People say that 7 is a lucky number and 19 is our lucky number. Let's just hope that this month and beyond will be a lucky, happy, fulfill, lovely, smooth month,year and life.
Lots and lots of love to u, tito rachman rahadi