#deardiary

I just know,somehow, that I'm being compared with "someone" when it comes to certain things.After all of these, I make a conclusion that I am no better compared to "thisomeone". No I'm not trying to be low profile or somthin but it's true.Maybe "thisomeone" do things better the way u like it, but I have my own ways of doing writing showing explaining acting over things. I am not and will never be the same like others. It actually is not a big deal when it come to comparing but as long as u don't expect me to change and be more like "thisomeone" I'll be good with it. So this is me,always trying to be better, but never trying and never want to be like someone else.REMEMBER THIS.

Soooooooo how's ur holiday?? Btw, I'm out of town :D ok I'm not going to blabber much. I just want to write a little note :) sooooo have a fun and safe holiday :D