me me me me

yoyoyo wassup y'all! haha how's ur days?
well ummm this "dude" made a drawing for me (us)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i just love this dude:) he's one of the freakiest craziest silliest people on earth! but in a good way of course :)

NEXT!
Tadatadaaa i went to Senayan City last Sunday ( i know i know it's late, but please blame on my school assignments, because of it i hardly can blog ) to attend this Fashion Academy held by Girlfriend magazine on Women's Week 2011. yeaay!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the event was great but i didn't see the whole show cos i only stayed for a while. when i came they were having this "styling" competition game. what i love the most on events like this is.......the mc! hahaha yes! when u got good (great) mc bringing the show u'll keep the people alive. the mc that day was TOPTOP MARKOTOP! haha he's just funny gosh i enjoyed it(so much):D and he's wearing pink pants hihihi pink....:D

but na ah , if u think i went home after this ur wrong! i straightly went to the INACRAFT 2011 at JCC Senayan. i missed last year's, the year before last year,the year before the year before last year , aaand the other years before it....so hell no i'm not going to miss this one!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i went there with the 3 musketeers gank! which actually is me,my mom,my sist...

Hey! do you remember when i posted about my bunnies? there was 2 of them right? but the black one died :( so there left 1, buuuuuuuut now there's 2 again! cos my sister actually wished for another bunny and my dad was being an early santa claus so he bought a new one which is sooo cute XD it's brown ,very furry, and CUTE! her name is Ashley :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and ummmm well i'm a student here, a first year student in highschool. but u know, we fail in tests sometimes , but sometimes a lot too -_- i'm one of those lazy students but when i have the will and actually in a good mood, i become this "smart weird geek" buuuut it only happens sometimes, so that means i'm still one of those lazy kids.... there are a lot of things that gets in my way when i want to be this "smart weird geek". one of them is this.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

but hey! once i study, i study seriously! but sometimes there is just one of those days ,or many days where u got bad luck....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dear mom and dad,
Please don't blame me if i sometimes fail, at least i tried :)

talking but school, i'm dead (no , not dead by RIP, no). i mean dead like so much assignments,exams,and blablabla other things -.- i think (sadly :( ) i can't attend one of the most WHOAAAAs event this week... u know what that "WHOAAAA" event is? duh, what else! it's the 2nd anniversary of Brightspot Market X(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok i'm gonna cry until i sleep :'( oohhh u'll get my revenge u school! but this week is very tight, so much great events coming up ! aaargh i wish i'm 18, already got my own driver license, have my own car so i could go everywhere myself without begging my dad to take me to places or going everywhere with the 3 musketeers (me,mymom,mysist -.-) and when i'm 18 hopefully i'd be already in college so i don't have to wake up 5 in the morning everyday to get to school wearing boring uniforms everyday! but nooo, i wanna enjoy my teenage life now :p hihihi i'm proud i'm 15 :D sometimes i'm scared to grow old...

Did i say i wanna cry until i sleep? well i changed my mind! i wanna watch GLEE! wohooooo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i LOVE glee soooo damn much! this time i'm serious! i'm NOT kidding like i did about the justin bieber concert thing -_- glee really makes my Tuesday (NIGHT) , really :)
well i think it's about to start NOW! So gotta get going ok babay to all of you! sorry for the loong loong looong post (no, no dots!) and pictures. yeah no outfit pictures today, but as soon as this crazy assignment and exams are over, i'll post some! adiosss :D

0 feedbacks: