downs and ups

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ANATA floral dress(comingsoon), unbranded accessories, vintage shoes

this dress is my favorite one! the prints are just waaay cute :D it makes u feel happier in some how haha
last night was kinndof pitty , i (sadly) couldn't attend my friend's party because my dad said i should be home before 8 and the party's just going to start at 7?! huh! oh well.... instead of staying home , i went to citos. i dunno why, i like going there because it's actually close to my house haha u can find me there oftenly on saturday nights -.- i watched the movie "after life". i (kinddof) understand what it was about... but the ending was very unpredictable yet weird... there wasn't any movies that i was attracted to right now. all of the movie posters in the 21 are pale with boring colors , and most of them are "thinking" movies. u actually have to understand the plot to enjoy the movie. but the problem is i'm not that kind of person who likes to think so i'd rather watch spongebob.
but oh well i had to miss the party but this dress still did made my day :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my mom always told me to smile everywhere u go. and always start a day by smiling. positive energy and luck can be brought by smiling. so smile :)

4 feedbacks:

Anonymous said...

pretty dress :)

Fenny Wong said...

really nice dress, girl! love your blog. ;)

Ivy Sie said...

Great pictures! Love the dress. ;)

auseeehh said...

Love that cute floral dress! I am waiting for u to release them soon :)