weird.happy.sad.freaky things

got an award from Ka Fika ( SWEET ESCAPE )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Your Cell Phone? BB CURVE who i LOVE sooo much. Can't leave home without it

Your Hair? black brownish , well i can't say that my hair is straight because apparently it's not that straight too.

Your Mother? my BFF who always listens to my boring long stories , always be there when i need her and always accompany me whenever i got sick.

Your Father? he's a man , a scary man , a grumpy man but also a caring and lovable man. I know he always tells me what to do but he did it for my own good.

Your Favorite Food? CHOCOLATE. I'm soooooo crazy about it

Your Dream Last Night? i was at a show with my cousin and my friends but then the building was about to fall down so i quickly searched for my cousin but she was nowhere to be found. Finally i found her riding a 1 wheel bike going crazy. Then i told her to run to the door because the building is going to fall down in a matter of seconds. But near the exit i saw a bubble gum machine so i stopped for a while to get the gum ( i also love gums ) . But thank god we came out of the building in time :)
It's weird

Your Favorite Drink? juice and soda

Your Dream/Goal? ALOT . Can't write them one by one

What Room Are You In now? livingroom

Your Hobby? i don't really like it when people asks me what my hobby is. because honestly , i don't know -_- i do what i think is fun for me , so i don't have a certain hobby. I love doing anything! but i do love climbing trees and always wanted to go camping because it sounds fuuuuuuun

Your Fear? ghosts.but i LOVE watching spooky movies, weird yeaah ? people are usually afraid of animals but i'm not really afraid of animals. especially snakes hehe i love snakes :) oh oh i also LOOOOVE dinosaurs but too bad they don't exist anymore

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? in 6 years i would be around 21 years old! wooow that is old -_-

Where Were You Last Night? home .... studying ...

Something That You Aren't?
feminine :p

Muffins? i'll eat them if they are made out of chocolate

Wish List Item? RED BOWLER HAT. i want the RED ones , no other colors

Where Did You Grow Up? Jakarta-America-Jakarta

Last Thing You Did? studying -_-

What Are You Wearing? a Billabong T-shirt + white shorts ( just came home from school )

Your TV? what's wrong with my TV ?

Your Pets? i actually have a turtle in my grandma's house, but i don't know if that still count's as my pet . I had turtles, rabbits,hamsters,fishes,cats but they all ...... DIED

Friends? can't live without them !!! they're all just like my sisters

Your Life? many weird , happy, exiting , sad and other things have been happening. that's just life right?

Your Mood? Unpredictable

Missing Someone? not just someone , but a lot of people .

Vehicle? i can't drive yet , but soon i will .i just hate it whenever i want to go anywhere it have to depend on my dad because he drives

Something You Aren't Wearing? youcansee clothes. yuck -_-

Your Favorite Store? don't have a FAVORITE one because i LOVE them all

Your Favorite Color? pastel colors :)

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? you should ask my mom , maybe she knows.

Last Time You Cried? yesterday :p

Your Best Friend? the TOP #1 is .... my MOM

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? my house

Facebook? have one buuuuuuut haven't updated it in a looong time. i prefer blogging :)

Favorite Place To Eat? anywhere that have CHOCOLATE in their menu


life have been wild.crazy.stressed out lately. there are happy things happening , there are also weird things happening . And there will be some depressing days coming. 29 March is nearly here , and i've always been asking to myself am i ready for this ? what if i'm not ready ?? i've decided that i have to try much more harder. starting from next week i'm always going to practice practice practice some solve problems , so there will be no more internet , msn , bbm , TV , magazines , texting and other things that bothers. Waaaaait, i will still text hehe :)

again , WISH ME LUCK !!!

P.S
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
currently loving this freaky photo of sabrina :)

6 feedbacks:

regina stacia abigail said...

hahahaha i agreed with you. my mom is my very best friend too sabila.


mind to comment on my latest post?

A N A S T A S Y A said...

goodluck for the big day, Sissy

Riumni Ulya said...

hi,kak Sabila!!
i hope you will be luck on the exam!!
wow i adore you!! i wish i can meet you some day! just share love! :)

Fika said...

thank youuu for doing this award :)..

syyy..mau pin bb muu doonk..biar kita lbh gmpg chat :D..emailin aja ke nalia.rifika@gmail.com *if you don't mind of course* ;)..

and,,do contact me once you finish with the exam thing..oz we should arrange a meet up!! hahahaha

Sabila Anata said...

regina : sure sure why not :)
ANASTASYA : THANK YOUUUU
Riumni : thank youu dear . yes me too let's meet somedaay
Fika : siip deh ka nanti aku emailin pin bb akuuu haha

Zanita said...

how lovely are your photos!? I like the style of them.
My mum is my best friend too.