my little assistant

just got home from my grandma's house ( yesterday ). Fellin like dressing up? no. But i'm a bit happy though yesterday :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
guess who took these pics for me ?? well it's a girl , big fat and annoying but i LOVE her!! come oooon it's way too easy

My feelings are mixed up these days lately. sometimes happy but then sad. like in the mornings i'm usually cheerful but then in the afternoon i feel angry ( without a cause )and at night i feel happy again or even angrier. But the next day i forgot what happened the day before and just start a whole new day with a whole new mixed up feelings again. weird huh? so you can say i'm kinddof moody, which is not a good thing -_- i really have to change this bad character. Honestly i feel like a different person lately, much more sensitive probably.But i hope it's a good new person
these are the people who i usually share my problems with
1. my number #1 BFF .... my mom
2. closest friends or i can say as my sisters
3. yes, you boy

the person who i will NEVER tell my problems with ... Sabrina Hana Anata
why ? she wouldn't even understand anyway or worst , tell my secrets to other people. But she usually knows the way to make me feel better. I'm 14 but still like to watch cartoons, play dolls, play hide and seek and many more. especially with her :)

i will never be bored by saying this, WISH ME LUCK ON THE NATIONAL EXAM !

18 feedbacks:

regina stacia abigail said...

ahhh i remember UAN again ang got scared for sure. UAN is freaking me always sy! really....

check out my new post and plese comment on it, thankyou...

reginastacia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hai you look so cute sabila :)
good luck for the UAN.
cheers.

Anonymous said...

WISH YOU LUCK ON THE NATIONAL EXAM !

:D

iliketweet said...

You are so cute, love your style. Good luck!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

febrina utami putri said...

wiww you look so cute with your heat on! you're so pretty, and the pics are just amazing, i love the color and your poses!

kiss me quick said...

aww you are sooo cute ^^
great pictures! I just found your blog and now I'm quite in love with it.

good luck!

xxx kissmequick

Sabila Anata said...

thank you thank you thank youuu guys :))

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

How cute is she! Lovely blog here :)

I don't really do link exchange, but if you have a button, Id be glad to exchange!

- t h a m i a - said...

<3 your belt and skirt. ive linked you, link me back? :) do follow, comment my blog. bunch of thanks! ;)

Juliette said...

Lovely pictures! And your blog is adorable!
:]

WhereForArtThouRomeo

Aphrodita Wibowo said...

hi...love ur picture effect, can i know what u did with ur pic, so awsome...

xoxo

d i t a

michelle_ said...

good luck with the Uan sabila !
you'll do well !
i cant wait till to blog back :D
missing you very much !
andd also.. that purple hat looks cute on you :D

thanks much for the comments dear !
visit - follow - comment me back at..
glisters and blisters

Anonymous said...

you look so cute and so young! im 14 and will be 15 too this year but i look way older than u! be grateful! :)

Siwi said...

Cute Girl...

Success for the exam..

Marla Singer said...

thank you, cutieee. i love the shoes too much! hahahaha. yes, i still use Olympus camera, dear =]
what camera do you use now? love the beautiful shots <3

Nora said...

thanks for visiting my blog. =))

Youre so cute and adorable! and good luck for your UAN!


Love,
Nora

http://erogataron.blogspot.com/

Sabila Anata said...

thank you all for your kind words :)

aphrodita : i edited them with adobephotoshop . i just added some layers.

marla : glad that you like it very much :) well i still use a usual olympus pocket cam but sometimes i use my cousin's canon 1000D

Anonymous said...

supreme new york
off white outlet
supreme t shirt
goyard bags
off white nike
hermes belt
bape shoes
supreme
golden goose
bape shoes