me with the highest nerves

I've had it with these weird people !
Why ? Well lately , i've got calls from a PRIVATE NUMBER in the middle of the night! Not just one time but every night ! also got weird text messages from an unknown number . It's VERY VERY VERY disturbing ! it calls like almost every hour from many different numbers . So who ever you are , just STOP !! Pleasee

You can always contact me via MSN ( hasyaa-bila.sy@live.com )
or email me ( sabila.anata@yahoo.com )
But please , STOP IT !!

13 feedbacks:

Unknown said...

Have you put your number over the internet for public display?


If so, that is pretty silly.

Brenda Evans said...

me too~ some1 called at about 12 when i was sleeping. == it's very disturbing~

Brenda Evans said...

oiyaa, i've linked u :) link back please, hehe

Veren Lee said...

last night I was sleeping n 3 different numbers can't stop calling me!!! maybe 12x! :( it's not private number, when i answer the call, it will be disconnected! T.T

Mom Fashion World said...

it must be from a telemarketer. i've been
getting calls from unknown number too.
just ignore it sweetie. if it's important he will
leave you a message.

amanda rismawaddah said...

how poor you are. i think you must turn off you phone every night

Tamara Alasdair said...

gosh thats pretty creepy. you better watch out in case any freaks scare you out. :D

p.s. check out my not-so new post?
http://tamaraalasdair.blogspot.com

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

that is so weird! it remind me of the twilight zone episode "night calls". i hope everything is ok! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Raspberry Shop said...

numpang promo ya sis...
check out our make-up collection
here...

http://www.facebook.com/raspberry.makeup

sarah said...

hey sabila, gue udah follow blog kamu, follow blog gue juga yaaa

nabila irdha said...

hmm .. aku juga sering kayak gitu
kalo malem hp kakak dimatiin aja ,

Move said...

don't put ur number on internet,lot of annoying people on here

xxx

Sabila Anata said...

thank youu guys !!
the weirdo never called me again
and i NEVER put my cell number in the internet . it's very private for me