PROJECTO

Hey guys ! Sorry i haven't posted something in 2 days because my school schedule is pretty full. But got some news here !!

We ( me and my mom ) have decided to make a line ! Well it's only available online , but our first collection will have around 30 items. But don't worry , you can get great clothes with such affordable prices . I can't get you the flashback of the items now , but i will soon later !
We like to call it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It will soon be out around next month . Don't miss it :) I will always tell the latest update about this new line .
Check out THE BLOG
don't forget to follow the blog !!
And add THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's MIINT's studded boots on HOT CHOCOLATE AND MINT ! Thank you ka Diana

12 feedbacks:

Camilla said...

I cant wait to see it! xxx
Camilla

RAINBOWPAVINGSTONES.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

goodluck on ur line :)
check my page sab :D

han said...

better be saving money from now
hhe :)
link me ya
http://djhanq.blogspot.com
thankies

Tara said...

good luck sabila with ur new line, i have clothing line too soon..

Sabila Anata said...

Thanks for your kind wishes guys !

And yes you better save your money for this ! hahaha But don't worry , they will be in very affordable prices

TARA : Good luck to you too !!

A N A S T A S Y A said...

goodluck then darling!

we're waiting here!! do surprise us!

xoxo

selly octavia said...

wow... can't wait to see them... cheers.. :))

Fika said...

wow wow wow!! that's great sissy!! good luck for the anata :) :)..but you still working on miint rite? you're such a fab girl I've ever known..you still soo young but you already think about those bussiness..I wish I had a sister like youu!!! :D

anw,,about the scarf,it's ok sissy..just take your time..I'm not in a rush for wearing that..you can send that whenever you have time..coz I know exactly that you have to focus on the next exam now :)..so good luck sissy!! :)

dela said...

hello talented girl! :)
go for your label, but remember to keep it affordable! we really need it!

t a l i s h a said...

the boots are rad, girl.. btw please link me in your blog.. i have linked you since a long time ago.. thanks..

Casual Trousers said...

Loving those boots! Great post!

Pia said...

you look great! and yes! let's exchange links!

:)

http://haute-like-wasabi.blogspot.com/