looking from the past

The first time being featured in a magazine
RATED STYLISH GOGIRL! MAGAZINE July 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kawanku Magazine September 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresscode Magazine October 2009
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YOUNG AND RESTLESS Girlfriend Magazine 2010
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And it all happened in one magical year ! I want to thank all of you soooooooo much ! If it wasn't for you guys , i wouldn't even be in these wonderful fashion magazines :)It just happened so fast . I haven't even had this blog for a year , It will be my first year this March . This reminds me to always update this blog.
Hope this year will also be a magical year just like 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE this blog !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out her blog !
KOKOLA AND THE SEWING MACHINE
LOVE LOVE LOVE her artworks !!!

20 feedbacks:

Natassya said...

sabila you're so cool!!!i will always read your blog!!keep posting!!:))

michelle_ said...

GOGirl was how i discovered ur blog sabila ! you inspired me to start my own as well :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabila!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I would LOVE to exchange links with you. Your blog is amazing and I am so glad you lead me to it. I am a follower, so I am going to be back time and time again. Love it!! :)

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Fika said...

sissyyyy!! congratz for all the featured!! I already know your blog before those great featured, and I'm so happy for youu..I know that you'll be one of the most famous fashion blogger!! :D

keep on blogging dear :)..

anw,,bowler hat yg buat swap ud nyampe blom sy?aq ud kirim dr minggu lalu siy..td aq sms kamu, tp ga dibls..hehe..

M. said...

you're so lucky that's so cool!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

greattt!! :)))) lovely lovely!! envyyy.. :)) LOL. i love the fact you're so young and popular.. :D

xx

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hello deaar
I pass an award for you at my blog

click here
http://ladyulialogy.blogspot.com/

hope u like it
^_^

Taylor Sterling said...

so cool congrats on a great feature! xx

Ajeng Meisya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

congratulations Sabila;-) you look really gorgeous in the magazines...I love your outfit and haircut on the last picture...
and thank you so much for nice comment on my blog;-)

Unknown said...

yeah same like michelle, i knew you from gogirl too. Such a pleasure to be the feature on the magz, i felt it too for the first time i became the Kawanku feature! So so happy. Gimana kamu yang udah jadi feature sebanyak ini ya? haha

Tara said...

congratz ya sabila buat semua featurednya, jadi bikin ngiri he..he..

Fashion Insanity said...

Aaah how great you've been featured!! Congrats!! :) Your blog is great, you deserve it!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Yes, lets exchange links! I've already put you on my blogroll :)

xoxo
www.chasingcherries.com

♥Sisterhood♣ said...

sabila ur amazing at a very young age for so many appreciation:)
and yeah i also found you from gogirl!

NASAN FARIS NAUFAL said...

wooooowwwww hawtttt

The Fierce Berry said...

congratulations sabila hehe :) you're great

Tamara Alasdair said...

congrats for all that youve achieved! you really do deserve it!

http://tamaraalasdair.blogspot.com

winka said...

I envy you! envy, envy!! :D

I linked u up, darlin.. Visit mine,kay?

Sabila Anata said...

thank you thank you thank youuu guys !!!

Anonymous said...

wow,, 14th?? haha wow...i'm speechless...

i'll follow u... u have a gift girl...^^
and u've started ur own business in this age? standing ovation for u...

ur online shop so adoreable too..


visit my blog..i link ur shop dear..^^


http://blackhairdo.blogspot.com/