it's confusing me

hey hey hey :)
this time i really really really need your advice
Here's the thing , i really want to buy a DSLR camera but super duper confused on which one i should buy . From dozens of camera brands and types i chose these 3 ;

1. Canon EOS 400D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. NIKON D70
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Olympus e-410
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please tell me which one is better :)
and give me the reason why you chose that camera .
If you have a friend or one of your family member's a photographer , please ask them too :)
Oh yaa, and don't forget to tell me what kind of lense is the perfect match for the camera you choose . But remember i'm buying this camera just for hobby and i'm still a beginner guys :)

One more thing ......
GOSH i missed the blogger meet up + brightspot market on Friday !!!!!
There was some transportation difficulties so i can't come -_-
huhuhuhuhu so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :(
If your planning to have another blogger meet up , TELL ME ! hehe

Oh yaa another "thing" i want to say
For all of my drumband fellows i'm sooooooo sorry i can't come this Saturday . My dad's being such a suckup for not letting me come :( I explained it to him but he just won't understand . That really stinks -_- So once again i'm teribbly sorry


That's all guys :) Don't forget to tell me your thoughts about the camera
Lot's of love from me

38 feedbacks:

Mom Fashion World said...

can't help you which one to choose
haven't had those camera.
but mine, i'm using nikon d60.

good luck on the looking for a new SLR.

Tara said...

hey sabila hari minggu besok gw mau ke brightspot market nich,,,,dateng juga donkkk..

Sabila Anata said...

mom&amp : really D60 ? Your pictures looks great though :) i like it soo much !
But what lense do you use anyway ?

TARA : I don't know if i can come ka , coz there's going to be a family gathering tomorrow . Think i'm going to miss this years brightspot again -_-

Anonymous said...

nikon bagus sab

Unknown said...

katanya nikon cuma bagus buat indoor. canon bagus buat outdoor. aku pakai canon, selama cahanyanya cukup, canon is damn fine. buat upgrade lensa, canon juga lebih murah dibanding lensa nikon setau aku. meskipun kameranya lebih mahal canon dibanding nikon. canon lebih easy to use, menurut aku sih. kalau olympus aku belom pernah coba pake.

Unknown said...

yeah i guess kak onic is really understand about this thing haha

Unknown said...

@Silvi : haha nggak kok, cuma tau dikit2. si fhenny pasti lebih ngerti :]

skarang aku pakenya canon 350d, bil. si fhenny kmaren bawa 1000d, hasilnya jauh lebih bagus dr kamera ku haha

fadetoblack said...

i will ask around for you and find out!
i guess also what you could do is find blogs where the pictures are amazing and ask what camera they use??

sorry cant be more help:)

++

Dinda Nayaredhanty said...

i think canon EOS400D is better :) first, i think canon is way better dari pada yang nikon & olympus. terus lensa - lensanya lebih banyak dan kalo nikon kadang-kadang lensanya ada yang khusus buat jenis kamera tertentu aja, kalo canon semua lensa merek 'canon' bisa masuk ke body tipe apa aja


kenapa ga canon 500D? bisa video tuh katanya :)

lens - lensnya sih canon bagus semua, tergantung kebutuhannya. coba aja cari yang fisheye sama infrared, hasilnya keren loh :)

enjoy!

Mbak Yul said...

i own the canon 400D. its been 3 years now and im still happy with it. and the thing i like most bout this camera is the fact that its very light and compact. jadi lebih mudah untuk dibawa kemana-mana, apalagi untuk foto-foto setiap hari selagi pergi kesana kesini :)

Emily said...

my sister just got the canon and it's AMAAZING!! the nikon one is really good, too!
xx
neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

Reny Anggraini said...

Canon aja, makenya lebih gampang daripada nikon.tapi kalo 400D udah ngga keluar yang baru, mendingan 450D

Unknown said...

i also wanttttttt a SLR. ntar pas balik ke indo aku akan beli!! :)

xx

Diana Ang said...

nice blog beib :]
sure. ex linked already.
soal tanda tangan itu. kamu tinggal klik di signature tanda tangan nya itu aja beib. ntar otomatis langsung masuk ke web nya kok :]

A N A S T A S Y A said...

Darling CANON has released new edition of EOS, it is EOS 500D, it has video featured, you better go for that than 400D.

ini sedikit yang bisa aku bagi...

NIKON lebih bagus nangkep gambar secara overall tapi ga bisa detail..nah CANON sebaliknya, kalo mau nangkep tekstur2 gitu CANON lebih bagus..dan NIKON seri belakangan ini yang lemah adalah D60 karena ga ada feature Bracketing (AEB)nya. BRACKETING adalah kamu bisa tiga kali capture straight (kaya multiple shot gitu) tapi dengan kualitas pencahayaan yang berbeda2, normal-under exposure-over exposure. dan itu sangat berguna sayang hehehe..

SO I RECOMMEND CANON EOS 500D or CANON EOS 450D instead or the three above. I own CANON 400D and NIKON D60 both of them is so last year :)

Ariela said...

I have a nikon d90 and I absolutely love it. The D90 is a little more on the professional side but its amazing. I've heard a nikon d40 is great for starting out. Nikon cameras are really great. They're easy to use and take stunning pictures.

xxx
http://splashitup.blogspot.com

Nina said...

I've always gotten Canon whenever I needed a camera. It never fails me!

Nina

PS Great blogsite!

Valencia Lia said...

I'm using a Nikon D60 now. I would prefer you go for any Nikon cameras I love them !

Sabila Anata said...

thanks for all of your thoughts guys :)
Still confused between Canon or NIKON -_-
Hope i can get the ideal camera next week

Unknown said...

Wow I so want a DLSR!!!

Too expensive though.

PS: Thankyou for stopping by my blog, sure i'll exchange links. I will do it in the morning (hopefully i'll remember) because it is 1.30 am and I am buggered!

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

i think Canon EOS 400D...
btw i already linked your blog in my blogroll..
but you didn't link my blog in your blog..
link yaa... thank you before

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

Hiya! I'd go with the Canon personally - just because all of the cameras I've used have been canons and they've always been good.

My camera is a compact digital 'Canon Powershot SX200 IS'. I was going to go for a DSLR but decided that I'd prefer something more portable so I can take it to parties too :)

Good luck with the decision - I know how hard it is choosing cameras! (it took me about a month haha)

xxx

Anonymous said...

I have a Nikon D40, which is simplistic enough for a beginner, but also has a billion features I haven't even begun to use.

By the way, I've added you to my blog roll!

michelle_ said...

should get the Canon .
so many pros use canon . the brand has got good rep for making great DSLR cameras !
nikon isnt bad either too :D

olympus krg bgs sabila . my friend has it, but am not too impressed with how the colors turn out..

visit / follow / and comment me .
GLISTERSandBLISTERS
dont forget to enter my 2nd blog giveway here

Annisa Arsyil said...

kalo bru pertama nd suka buat outdoor,mending pke canon.klo indoor yang resmi banget enaknya nikon.tapi kata photographer bagusan nikon.
dan aku pakai nikon.
heheheh

Owen said...

i prefer canon 400d

bella rahmanastiti said...

I got nikon D300..
and i said you will love your nikon :)

Megawati Tanujaya Tjhin said...

canon 500D aja yang baru bisa vdeo. menurut gw canon color tonenya paling bagus siiii. either canon or nikon lah tergantung suka color tonenya yang mana. olympus babay aja hhiihhihiih

Sabila Anata said...

kalo 500D is a bit pricey :)
i already have a handy cam so i don't really need the video feature :)

Celine said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting thewardrobediaries.com!
I use a cannon SLR. It's actually a work camera (I work for a magazine) so it's a pretty expensive model, but I think cannon are on the mark with regards to SLR's so I would recommend them :)

Anonymous said...

I have a canon 1000d and it's the greatest investment I've ever made. Great for beginners as it's user friendly, has all the manual options but also has easy automatic shooting. Plus it's affordable and you can easily upgrade it with a new lens. I must also mention how light it is! Making it an excellent DSLR to carry with you on your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Also, a professional once told me the main difference between canon and nikon is hardly anything if you're a professional. Like Macs and PCs, if you're good at what you do, your hardware doesn't matter. He then went on to say though, if you're a beginner, you should always start with Canon because they offer cheaper cameras that are far more substantial. In other words they offer the best quality beginner cameras at the most affordable price. Unfortunately nikon sacrifices quality when they create a beginner "cheap" camera. Hope this helps!

5thandsweet said...

I have a Nikon N90! It is perfetc! Nikons I think are the best!

=)

Great quality and easy to use..

x!

Merlyn Macella Widjaja said...

i want buy SLR ..><

http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

kibo said...

bagusan yang canon deh sab kalo aku bilang hem hem

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

lbh baik bli nikon klo ga punya budget untuk service???????!!!!!!!!