6 Smooches

I've been tagged by Fika from Sweet Escape and she told me to write 6 things that makes me happy and pass it to 6 other bloggers . But why 6 ?? Haha , well here they are


1. Friends , Family , Friends




They are everything for me , without them i don't know what i'll be right know. They're so important for me :)
Friends : If i have problems , I can just tell them all about it and they came out with great solutions . If i'm bored and have nothing to do , i can come over their house or we can chit chat by phone. If i'm happy , they're the one who made me happy :))
Family : I wouldn't even be in this world if it wasn't for family . They know the most about me , sometimes they know things about me that i don't know myself .
So they all comes in 1 package that we can't separate them from ourlives

2. My Baby :)


I'm like a mother who loves my kid sooo much , but my kid is not really a living kid who has organs and bodyparts . It's this cute NIKON coolpix L100 :) Everywhere i go i MUST bring this thing !
Mommy will always take care of you baby !

3. LONDON fashion week








Just 2 words , LOVIN' IT

4. Melted Chocolate

Melted chocolate is the BEST . This is my buddy who will always be there for me where ever i am

5. Flower Meadow

Like i told you before , i LOVE flowers . Especially when there's a bunch of it ! But becarefull of bees when you go there

6. I wonder wander ... yeaaay !

I just LOVE this thing soooo much !! I've been searching for this Studded drape outer for months and finally got one :) I got it from Just Wanderlust . The owner kindly restocked 1 piece just for me because it was all SOLD out ! yeaay thank you so much ka Catherine !

If i may add 1 more, it would be SHOES SHOES SHOES !

Pass it on to 6 more

Monopoli Maniac

Gimme Smoothies

INBERT streetstyle

Versicle.

Ananda Raharyanti

STRANGE BEING


33 feedbacks:

Fika said...

anw,my name is Fika actually not Tika :p..hihi

waaa..I wanna have ur baby too :D..hehe

ONiC said...

i'm jealous. i want to have nikon too haha. anyway thanks for the tag. i just done it.

Marla Singer said...

thanks for taggin, cutie. will do it asap =]

Asri Puspitasari said...

cute blog dear..
wanna exchange link??
thanks..

Sabila Anata said...

Fika : OMG i forgot ! haha i'll change it right away , don't worry

Onic : tx hhe

Marla : Okee

Ichan : Sure i'd love too :)

Super Girl said...

The outer's cute :)
too bad it's sold out yeah ?
And arrgh your NIKON ! I want one ...
hhe

lalaaa said...

Agree with supergirl ! I love your outer and your nikon , lucu bangeeeeet hhe

stellalula said...

chocolate !! I love melted chocolate :))))

Betty LA Shop said...

Those brown boots are available at Betty LA Shop size 39 .
For order text message or email tx ya sy

Sabila Anata said...

Yes my baby is cute :) that's why i love it so much , but still thinking of it's gender . Should it be a boy or a girl ? hahaha

Diah : Ah dasar lo promosi muluu haha gue dapet jatahnya kan??? hhe just kidding sai

ONiC said...

i use canon eos 350 d, sweetheart :]
thank you, but i still want your nikon. i know im so greedy haha

ONiC said...

and i tag you an award on my blog. just in case i post too much already and you cant find the award post this is the address: http://gimmesmoothies.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreativ-blogger.html

Sophia said...

that camera looks awesome! i don't blame you for calling it your baby, haha.

london fashion week rocks.

Sabila Anata said...

Onic : Oh tx yaaa

Sabila Anata said...

Sophia : Oh yes it does :) I think i made the right desition to buy that cameraaa

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Kak, gimana ini blogku? aku bingung :( Kirimin settingan kakak ke emailku dong.. yang photoshop sama blog jangan lupa yaaa!! :)

stellalula said...

Oh yea, you never show anything about DIY ! I think your a creative person and your DIY will be cute :))

lalaaa said...

Post more posts Sabila !!
Waiting for more of you :)
Oh ya, you should do a shop review or something
Keep it up !

Sabila Anata said...

Shilla : Setting apanya sai? aku juga binguuung

Stellalula : DIY ? Well i have done one , the acrylic legging ! haha yes i'll make one later because i have alot of school works to do -_- When i have time i'll totally do one !

Lalaa : Yes yes yes , already thinking of one !
Just wait for it maybe This Monday . Because still waiting for somethings :))

lalaaa said...

Monday ?? Too long dear
What are you waiting for ? hhe
Well since this post and the next post u want to post is along time ,
the next post better be good :)
haha

stellalula said...

Oh yes i see :) 9th grade is harsh but you'll get along with it !
But when you have time promise me to make DIYs okeee? but no preasure though ... take ur time

Riati Cornelia said...

i love warm chocolate too. why u like flowers? hahaha.

Adriana Anjani said...

how old are you? it's nice to read your blog :)

Sabila Anata said...

Lalaa : Yes !

Stellalula : Siip deh ka :) haha dah working on one too

Sabila Anata said...

Riatii : I don't know , ijust like it :) they're cute !

Adriana : I'm 13 :) Oh tx alot !

Sabrina ♥ said...

knapa dear ? email : thepinkpoloshirt@hotmail.com

follow donggg jgn comment ajaa hehe :9 love your blogg

Owen said...

wow nice outter (L)

Adriana Anjani said...

hahahahha your parents must be proud of you. you are young, energetic, stylish, creative, and friendly i think haha. i will follow your blog ok? ;)

Sabila Anata said...

Sabrina : Dah aku email yaaa :) and siip deh ntar aku follow ! hhe

Adriana : Wow it's really nice of you to say that :) and thanks

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Kak sissy, no kakak g ganti kan?
Btw, di betty la shop msh ada yang blom kejual blom?

Coba reply di blog aku deh, kalo g bisa text me! :D

stellalula said...

Still waiting for the DIY :)
And very glad that u took my advices !

Nancy Drew said...

I LOVE how you edit the pictures ka
Love your blog sooo much

Sabila Anata said...

Shilla : hmm tinggal batik dress and bruno frisoni sai

Stellalula : Just wait for it !

Nancy : oooh thanks alooooot :)
But don't be too much , you make me shy hahaha