My Next Big Thing

Hey :)
Sorry for not posting any blogs for a long time ( last week ) .
Because from Saturday i went to Bandung and just came home this moment.
And you know what my upcoming project is ??
You have to guess . The picture above is a little clue . Maybe some of u notice , but some don't.
I have dozens of pictures but i'm sorry i can't upload it all , because i'm not allowed to upload it until the magazine is out.
Ooooops , i think that's another clue !!
Keep on guessing people !
Have a great day !
I'll totally upload my pics at Bandung , especially when i jumped of the pool.
Just wait for it :)

Love,
Sissy

14 feedbacks:

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

WOW!! i'm in search of that necklace. Where did you get that? and the boots are from Candyfeet, am i right? :D
Mmm..aku tau...buat Gogirl" itu yaa?

Fika said...

hmm..buat pemotretan suatu majalah yaa?fotonya bagus :)..
klo majalahnya ud keluar,,upload foto2 lainnya yaa..hehe

anw,,aq lebih suka foto yg jadi foto profile kamu..keren :D

Sabila Anata said...

@ Ringa : Iti aku buat sendiri loh :) haha tapi modalnya banyaaak hhe hmm yap the shoes are frokm candy feet ..
Hmm Gogirl! apa coba? haha
@ Fika : Oh tx sure will do !

Rich Hippie said...

aaaw im so exited you must tell me what it is!!!

Sabila Anata said...

I want to but u have to wait until the magazine is out :)
I'll tell u what it is with the other photos too oke ?? hhe

Dinda said...

you're sweet! lol

Natassya said...

Hai Sabila...
I like your style...that's cute..^^
mind exchanging links??
^^
Thank you....c:

Sabila Anata said...

Sure! I love too :)

Anonymous said...

love the shoes :)

Sabila Anata said...

i love them too :)

Retriana Maharani said...

Hey Sabila ,

I love the shoes :D
Boots nya beli dimana ? hehe

Sabila Anata said...

Itu dari Candy Feetish . Just open their blog : www.candyfeetish.blogspot.com

Super Girl said...

It's gogirl rated stylish right? haha i knew it !

Nancy Drew said...

Wah dah ketebak haha
aku telaaaaaat huhu
Like this photo too