Confession Of A Smart Shopper

Hey all !
Like I told you , i went to Bandung from Saturday.
And i got some stuffs from Bandung. I got a flower Corsage and Loose Dress from Happy Go Lucky and Acid Wash Tanktop.

The Flower Corsage is so usefull , you can use it as a headpiece , accessorise your belt and many more. Just be creative with it! And on this picture i didn't wear shoes :))

I really LOVE the loose dress :) It's very worthed
When i went to Bandung i didn't plan to go to Happy Go Lucky , but on the way to BSM we kinnda got lost into some small roads . But then I saw this small blue store then I screamed to my cousin that that store is Happy Go Lucky . Then my aunt offered me to go there , and totally I said yes .
She kindly bought me the loose dress and flower corsage! So happy :)
You know why i didn't buy a lot of things from Bandung ( as u can say as a smart shopper ) ?
It's because i didn't bring alot of cash ! Haha
I only brought Rp 25.000 !!!
Can u believe that ???
If i brought alot of cash , then totally i wont be a smart shopper like this haha.
And my aunt didn't pay for the acid wash tanktop , but i did ( and it's not Rp 25.000 ) . I borrowed my cousin's money :))) haha I just can't help it ! It's too cute
But next time i'm going to Bandung i will totally bring money ...
Still more pics from my vacation !!
Love,
Sabila


13 feedbacks:

Wina said...

hey stylish one! iya bikin looklet donk, tar lemme check it out : )

Anonymous said...

hey dear thanks for dropping by
i've linked you anyway :)

Sabila Anata said...

@ Wina : siip deh :)
@ Lidwina : Oh thanks . I'll link you too, don't worry

Luxi said...

you are truly the cutest, love the flowers <3

LuvLux
xxx

Sabila Anata said...

I love them too :)

♥Sisterhood♣ said...

Love the flower corsage!! I went several times to Bandung, but never get the chance to visit the shop :( Envy you!! :-D

Sabila Anata said...

Yes , that was really a coinsidence . we got lost and we found this store :) i think i was ment to go there haha . It's a small road

Riot Report said...

love the flower. great. great. great.

xxoo
http://RiotReport.com

Sabila Anata said...

Me too

Super Girl said...

Haha love your style !

Sabila Anata said...

tx :)

lalaaa said...

haha nice barefoot !

Nancy Drew said...

neat socks ka
Trus corsagenya juga lucuuuuu
hahha
Jadi kepengen ke bandung deeeh