My Style II











Hey all

Here it is again, My Style Part II . I would be uploading more photos when I feel like too and when I have time ( It sounds like i'm a busy girl, but actually not at all ).

Ok, then here's what i was wearing:

a. ( The toppest picture) Shirt : Black Tanktop
Skirt : Stripes Skirt
Outer: Old Navy Jeans
Bag : Silver Bag
Shoes: Flowery Brown Wedges

b. ( Below picture a) Shirt: Knitted Blue Loose Tanktop
Belt : Vintage Belt (Mom's)
Skirt : Polka Assymetric Skirt
Outer: Assymetric Sweater
Bag: NINE WEST Black Chained
Shoes: Hiking Boots (Dad's)
Necklace: From SVS
Watch : Vintage Watch

c. ( Below picture b) Outer: Black Blazer (Mom's)
Accessories: Blue Big bow HANDMADE
Dress: Tie Dye Dress From The Fashionistas
Shoes: Black Tight Heels
d. ( Below picture c) Outer: Black Beludru OLD NAVY Jacket
Dress : Green Vintage Oversized See Thru
Shoes: Vintage chained Pantofel (Mom's)
Bag : The bag I've found from the boxes
e. (Below picture d ) Shirt : Black Oversized Shirt
Skirt: OLD NAVY Denim Skirt
Belt: From Ms.Cleopatra
Bag: Black Vintage Golf Bag
Shoes: Brown Oxford Shoes
Necklace: Bisquit Dog Necklace ( Rika's , tx girl for letting me borrow it)
Watch : Vintage Watch





6 feedbacks:

febrina utami putri said...

you've got great sense of style. salam kenal yah. check out my blog sometime^^

Vina said...

tie dye dressnya lucuuuu!!

Sabila Anata said...

tx you guys :)

Rich Hippie said...

Wow you have like a really diverse sense of style and I love that little touch of Gossip Girl with your bow, you make me jealous!!

Sabila Anata said...

Oh haha ! I made that my self :)

Nancy Drew said...

Wah very cute !
Sekarang dah jarang nih post kaya gini lagiiiii
Sering sering post about your style dong dibanding about daily life yaaaa
Your my insparation